Hafer is a leading architecture, engineering, and interior design firm in the Midwest. For over four decades, we have created environments that have purpose beyond function – they impact people’s lives with fun, thoughtful and inspirational design. We bring an unmatched passion for what we do, taking pride in our ability to solve a client’s problems. It’s how our firm has built and maintained decades old reputation as one of the most creative and quality-driven full-service design firms in our region.
Hafer has office locations in Evansville, IN and Owensboro, KY with nearly 50 employees. We are looking to hire a full-time licensed electrical engineer to work in our Evansville, IN office.
Specific Requirements Include:
• Licensed as a professional engineer in Indiana or Kentucky with the ability to be licensed in multiple other states and commonwealths if requested by Hafer
• Work with a team to develop schematic design, design development, and production / coordination of construction documents for projects ranging in size from small renovations to large multi-million dollar projects
• A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• Strong communication skills and detail-oriented
• A working knowledge of Revit MEP and AutoCAD software
• Able to work both independently and collaboratively with others
• Competitive Base Salary
• Medical and Dental Plans
• Profit Sharing / 401(k)
• Flexible Benefits Program
• Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
Come join the Hafer team! For our employees, working at Hafer is not just a “job”. Our people are building careers, as well as a community. We consider our workplace another home away from home. And whether it’s our annual chili cook-off, a family-friendly picnic, or a themed holiday party, we’re proud to provide and support a company culture that recruits and retains the best people in the business. If you think you would make an ideal candidate for this position at Hafer, please submit your resume to Matt Brockman at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the careers page.