Staff Electrical Engineer
Hafer is looking to hire a full-time entry level electrical engineer to work in our Evansville, IN office.
Specific Requirements Include:
- Work with a team to develop schematic design, design development, and production / coordination of construction documents for projects ranging in size from small renovations to large multi-million dollar projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or associated degree for the A/E/C industry.
- Strong communication skills and detail-oriented.
- Familiarity with Revit MEP and AutoCAD is favorable, but not required.
Able to work both independently and collaboratively with others.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Profit Sharing / 401(k)
- Flexible Benefits Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays